Sunday, February 24, 2008

READY TO RIP MY HAIR OUT

I AM READY TO RIP ALL OF MY HAIR OUT!!!! We were suppose to start a new daycare on Presidents day but Tiffany called Sunday and said that Avah would be the only one so it would be better if she waited till Tuesday. Avah went Tues. and Wed. then Thursday I took Avah to Tiffanie's and I was knocking on the door for a few minutes and then I decided that i should give her a call so Avah and I walked down to the car to call and I then noticed that we had a voicemail from Tiffany saying that Avah could not come because her little boy was sick. Avah went to Aunt Katie's house that day, that night she called again saying that Avah could not come again Friday. We just planned on taking Avah on Monday and on Sunday night we got ANOTHER call saying that Avah can not come because Isiah is still sick. Avah was able to go on Tuesday. When i went and picked Avah up that night she told me that Avah could not come back till we had a signed doctors note saying Avah was OK to be at daycare. Wednesday morning comes around and at 5:30AM here is Tiffany calling yet again! Avah can not come again because Isiah is throwing up so that day I had to take off 1/2 a day because we couldn't find anyone who could watch her. SO..... Avah and I go get a signed note saying that she can go to daycare and that its just a cold and i had to BEG the doctor to give us some cough medicine and we went and met with a new daycare to see how Avah and I liked it. Jennifer and Andy are great we told them that we wanted to start Avah on Monday because Tiffany wanted to finish out the week on good terms. I went to take Avah to Tiffany THURSDAY MORNING get there set down the bag, Avah and then start to take her coat off and Tiffany then tells me that she cant watch Avah and that she is sorry but she needs to do what is best for her and her family; she then asks if she can use my cell phone because her husband took hers. I asked if we could please have some wipes and diapers for the bag; she brings me out 5 diapers and 0 wipes and I asked where the wipe are she said they were out!!!!!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS LIVID and SPEECHLESS. I took Avah down to the car and put her in her seat then took the phone back up to Tiffany, she used it for 20+ mins. I called Wes bawling because YET AGAIN I was late for work because of this PHYSCO WOMAN!!! Long story sort......Jennifer and Andy let Avah start that Thursday and she is LOVING IT. OH AND Wes went to get Avah's things at lunch and Tiffany would not open then door and Wes could see the TV on and hear kids playing in the apartment. SHE STILL WILL NOT GIVE BACK THE SPARE OUTFIT, DIAPERS AND SHE CLAIMS THAT AVAH BY HER SELF WENT THROUGH AN ENTIRE BOX OF WIPES IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!! WOW am I glad I do not have to deal with the Physcotic "Childcare Provider". PLEASE EVERYONE BEWARE AND DO NOT LET YOU KIDS GO TO TIFFANY MCOMBER!!

No comments: